Jun 28 2011
docx4j 2.7.0 release candidate is now available at http://dev.plutext.org/docx4j/docx4j-2.7.0-rc1.jar
It is mainly a maintenance release, but things of note include:
* Improvements to Maven build
* ContentAccessor interface
* AlteredParts: identify parts in this pkg which are new or altered; Patcher
which adds new or altered parts.
* Support for .glox SmartArt package (/src/glox/)
* JAXB RI 2.2.3 compatibilty
For contributors to this release and a more complete list of changes, please see http://dev.plutext.org/svn/docx4j/trunk … README.txt
There are 2 new dependencies (required for OpenDoPE processing): antlr-runtime-3.3.jar and stringtemplate-3.2.1.jar For convenience, copies of these can be found in the same dir as the rc jar.
Thanks very much to everyone who contributed to this release (candidate!).