This release is in Maven Central: http://search.maven.org/#search%7Cga%7C1%7Cdocx4j
You'll see there corresponding releases of export-fo, ImportXHTML and MOXy-JAXBContext.
Alternatively, you can get the release from https://www.docx4java.org/docx4j/
- Just docx4j: https://www.docx4java.org/docx4j/docx4j-3.3.6.jar
- Docx4j + deps: https://www.docx4java.org/docx4j/docx4j ... -3.3.6.zip
As previously, the zip file contains three optional components:
- export-fo (if you prefer that to Plutext's commercial PDF Converter)
- ImportXHTML, for importing XHTML to docx
- MOXy, to use EclipseLink MOXy as your JAXB implementation, instead of the Sun/Oracle reference implementation (or the variant they ship in Java)
As per above, there are artifacts in Maven Central corresponding to each of these.
Source code is available at https://github.com/plutext/docx4j/tree/docx4j-3.3.6/ or in a jar from Maven Central
Enjoy the new release!
cheers .. Jason
Notable Changes in Version 3.3.6
@XmlRootElement on webextension and taskpanes
OpenDoPE performance enhancements: pre-calculate repeat counts and simple conditions for substantial time saving in ODH step
JAXB representation of c14 (http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/dra ... /8/2/chart) from odrawxml/chart20070802.xsd
OpenDoPE: bind date sdt
JaxbXmlPart new method transform(Templates xslt, Map<String, Object> transformParameters, Result result)