You can get docx4j 3.2.2 from Maven Central:
http://search.maven.org/#artifactdetail ... .2.2%7Cjar
This is a minor release, with relatively few changes from 3.2.1. See below for a summary of changes.
The dependencies are the same as 3.2.0. If you are upgrading from an earlier version, for instructions please see the 3.2.0 release anouncement at announces/docx4j-3-2-0-released-t1969.html
Notable changes in docx4j 3.2.2:
- Security: protection against XML Enternal Entity Injection attacks for some additional cases. (The main cases were addressed in v3.2.0)
- tune down certain logging
- temp embedded font handling improvements (sgrachov, jharrop)
- PDF (FO via XSL): insert blank page to honour sectPr/w:type oddPage|evenPage set on the following section
- databinding/OpenDoPE improvements (see the CHANGELOG for more details)
- (X)HTML output: use ul|ol list items, if feature PP_HTML_COLLECT_LISTS is set and SdtToListSdtTagHandler is registered.
- xlsx4j - Variable replacement in xlsx4j
See further https://github.com/plutext/docx4j/blob/ ... ANGELOG.md