Although I would still like to know the answer to my previous question, I went ahead and added boolean elements to my template's custom XML to see how it works. Turns out it doesn't work. The conditions part always has an empty <conditions/> element.
Am I doing something wrong?
1. Select the text to be visible based on condition.
2. Click "Wrap with Condition" in the ribbon.
3. Click "New simple XPath Condition" in the task pane.
4. Select the boolean element, giving the proper XPath.
5. Set ID's for XPath and Condition.
6. Click "Create Condition".
After that, when I click inside the conditional block, the condition appears empty in the task pane:
- Code: Select all
<conditions xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns="http://opendope.org/conditions"/>
This has the effect of causing a NPE in OpenDoPEHandler during the preprocess, as it assumes the condition exists as it gets its XPath.
Thanks for your help!