Or use the source code; see the instructions at http://www.docx4java.org/blog/2015/06/docx4j-from-github-in-eclipse-5-years-on/
In the absence of issues causing delays, docx4j 3.2.2 will be released in 7 to 10 days.
So please test it, and let us know whether you notice any problems! Its a drop in replacement for 3.2.1 or 3.2.0.
This is largely a maintenance release; improvements include:
- tune down certain logging
- temp embedded font handling improvements (sgrachov, jharrop)
- PDF (FO via XSL): insert blank page to honour sectPr/w:type oddPage|evenPage set on the following section
- databinding/OpenDoPE; see further https://github.com/plutext/docx4j/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md
- (X)HTML output: use ul|ol list items, if feature PP_HTML_COLLECT_LISTS is set and SdtToListSdtTagHandler is registered.
- xlsx4j - Variable replacement in xlsx4j