This is a minor release; please see below for notable changes.
It is in Maven Central: https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/docx4j/docx4j/3.3.2/
Alternatively, you can get it from http://www.docx4java.org/docx4j/
- Just docx4j: http://www.docx4java.org/docx4j/docx4j-3.3.2.jar
- Docx4j + deps: http://www.docx4java.org/docx4j/docx4j- ... -3.3.2.zip
As previously, the zip file contains three optional components:
- export-fo (if you prefer that to Plutext's commercial PDF Converter)
- ImportXHTML, for importing XHTML to docx
- MOXy, to use EclipseLink MOXy as your JAXB implementation, instead of the Sun/Oracle reference implementation (or the variant they ship in Java)
There are artifacts in Maven Central corresponding to each of these (see the link above).
Source code is available at https://github.com/plutext/docx4j/tree/docx4j-3.3.2/ or in a jar from Maven Central
Enjoy the new release!
cheers .. Jason
Notable Changes in Version 3.3.2
JAXBXmlPart pipe methods, which enable you to process using StAX or SAX
(avoiding JAXB overhead); see VariableReplaceStAX for an example
JAXB content model for web extensions
Various bugfixes, including:
- fix for OpenDoPE complex conditions (broken by 3.3.1)
- fix for IllegalArgumentException: local part cannot be "null" when creating a QName