Version 3.3.3 is now released.
This is a minor release; please see below for notable changes.
It is in Maven Central: https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/docx4j/docx4j/3.3.3/
Alternatively, you can get it from https://www.docx4java.org/docx4j/
Just docx4j: https://www.docx4java.org/docx4j/docx4j-3.3.3.jar
Docx4j + deps: https://www.docx4java.org/docx4j/docx4j ... -3.3.3.zip
As previously, the zip file contains three optional components:
- export-fo (if you prefer that to Plutext's commercial PDF Converter)
- ImportXHTML, for importing XHTML to docx
- MOXy, to use EclipseLink MOXy as your JAXB implementation, instead of the Sun/Oracle reference implementation (or the variant they ship in Java)
There are artifacts in Maven Central corresponding to each of these (see the link above).
Source code is available at https://github.com/plutext/docx4j/tree/docx4j-3.3.3/ or in a jar from Maven Central
Enjoy the new release!
cheers .. Jason
Notable Changes in Version 3.3.3
Minor modifications to support use on Android; see https://github.com/plutext/AndroidDocxToHtml
Several bugfixes, including:
- Handle non-English speaking locales in XmlPart.cachedXPathGetString (used in OpenDoPE content control data binding)
- Regression in xpathtracker histgram namespace handling (issue #230)
- Convenience method for cell to access its WorksheetPart; for WorksheetPart to get WorkbookPart.
- Cell content extraction - formatted (thanks to modified Apache POI code)