A docx4j 3.4.0 release candidate is now available.
So named because of the following notable changes:
- support for Java 9 and 10
- preserve mc:AlternateContent in a run
API breaking changes have been avoided, so it should be easy to get your code running against this for testing purposes.
You can get it with deps at https://docx4java.org/docx4j/docx4j-com ... 4.0-rc.zip or just the jar https://docx4java.org/docx4j/docx4j-3.4.0-rc.jar
For Maven users, it is also available at https://github.com/plutext/docx4j/tree/mvn-repo/
See https://github.com/plutext/docx4j/tree/ ... j/3.4.0-rc
You'll need to add that repo to your POM, via something like:
In the absence of issues causing delays, docx4j 3.4.0 will be released in 7 to 14 days.
So please test it, and let us know whether you notice any issues which affect your use case.
Thanks .. Jason
Notable Changes in Version 3.4.0
Support for Java 9 and 10 (see notes in README for use in Eclipse)
- Maven profiles for java 9 and 10
- Maven pom now specifies source & target 1.6 (previously 1.5)
Preserve mc:AlternateContent in a run. Previously, this would have caused mc-preprocessor
to be invoked, selecting one of the pieces of content.
Object model for wps http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/wor ... ssingShape
Content Control databinding (and OpenDoPE)
- UpdateXmlFromDocumentSurface: Copy content control content back to the custom XML part, like Microsoft Word does for a content control
which has a w:databinding element
- improvements to migration (from eg VariableReplace)
- better support for binding standardised Answers format
- various other improvement
Write docx4j version as XML comment in MainDocument part.