docx4j 2.7.0 release candidate is now available at http://dev.plutext.org/docx4j/docx4j-2.7.0-rc1.jar
This will form the basis of the 2.7.0 release. In fact, unless there are significant issues over the next week or so, this will become the 2.7.0 release! So please try it out and report back, positive or negative...
It is mainly a maintenance release, but things of note include:
* Improvements to Maven build
* ContentAccessor interface
* AlteredParts: identify parts in this pkg which are new or altered; Patcher
which adds new or altered parts.
* Support for .glox SmartArt package (/src/glox/)
* JAXB RI 2.2.3 compatibilty
For contributors to this release and a more complete list of changes, please see http://dev.plutext.org/svn/docx4j/trunk ... README.txt
There are 2 new dependencies (required for OpenDoPE processing): antlr-runtime-3.3.jar and stringtemplate-3.2.1.jar For convenience, copies of these can be found in the same dir as the rc jar.
Thanks very much to everyone who contributed to this release (candidate!).