I'm currently in a internship. I've been given a the task to generate .docx files with docx4j, a given template and input from a database.
Because the resulting application should run on a server, I'm not allowed to use documents4j because of the lack of a Word instance.
Until now everything worked fine, but now if run into some problems concerning the page-numbering for the table of contents with export-fo.
I've now added images and that throws the numbering off the rails.
When opening the word page numbers are off by ~half a page per image.
That is exactly the size for each individual picture (they are by Default all the same size).
Is there anyway to improve that kind of lag in the resulting file before saving it.
I already tried it with the default methods i've found in docx4j libs. I use the newest version of export-fo and docx4j-JAXB-ReferenceImpl.