“docx4j.jar” to convert “Word XML document” to PDF. while converting the xml file to PDF the alphabetical numbering goes wrong. It works fine if the user use any other numbering format (roman, Arabic). Moreover, If the document is saved as “Word 2003 XML document” instead of “Word XML document” then alphabetical numbering is fine but alignment goes wrong (Screen shots are included for reference).
We are using version docx4j-2.8.0 and I tried using the latest version - docx4j-3.3.1, but got the same result. Also, I tried debugging the source code but couldn’t find anything specific. We need your inputs on how to address this issue.